Comme and discover the Périgord Noir at any time of year
* Capacity : 14 people
* Private swimming pool : 12 x 6m
* Depth goes from 1 m to 1,70 m
* 8 rooms, 200 m², 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms, 4 toilets, kitchen area , dining room, sitting room, mezzanine, large covered terrace
* West facing
* Sun loungers, Ping Pong table, barbecue, Swing
* Tasteful interior design, respecful of Périgord traditions
* Beds : 6 singles, 4 doubles, 2 cots
* Electricalequipment : refrigerator, freezer, oven, cooker, microwave, dish-washer, washing machine, hoover, iron
* Heating extra
* Cleaning service extra
* Sheets and towels supplied
* Near to shops, horse-riding activities, fishing, the lemance River, golf course, tennis court, leisure park, restaurants
This beautiful home provides a warm, traditional atmosphere that we have sought to make elegant yet cosy. It provides a special environment in whitch you can get together with your family or friends.
The house faces the pool and wooded hill beyond, a view that will enhance the pleasure of meals on the terrace - a perfect backdrop to the simple luxury of a restful and relaxing stay in the Dordogne.
"Le gîte de l'ébéniste" is one kilometre from the centre of the village, is surrounded by meadowland, and has been built in the traditional Périgord style. the woodwork has been executed by a master craftsman whose fimily has lived in the region since the 14 th century, The stone walls, exposed beams, old-style furniture, parquet floors and ceiling in chestnut all help to create an atmosphere of calm and tranquillity.
Someone said " onceyou enter this beautiful building full of waxed and polished furniture, you leave behind your everyday troubles and cares. It is a privileged space, and you feel you are protected by it."